Comment posted Smoking Mix Discussion by smoker1.
Does anyone else recommend JWH-210 and JWH-122 mix? I was way more pleased with the JWH-018 and JWH-073 mix than the am2201 that I currently use. So I am looking into new mixes. Hopefully my supplier has these JWH’s. Has anyone heard of “Decalin JWH”?
smoker1 also commented
- Hi, my blend is kind of harsh, can anyone give me some advice on how to make it more smooth? It contains damiana, blue lotus, mullein, mint extract and vanilla extract and I use acetone because I cannot find everclear in my state.
- Okay, thanks for the info, please keep us updated! I currently use am2201 and jwh122, I do not want to be selling anything illegal lol
- Can someone give me a strait answer on what states am2201 is banned in? I am having a lot of trouble finding the answer lol and jwh 122 is legal everywhere correct? thanks
- I was not very pleased with the 250 and 122 mix. I went back to the 2201
- I don’t know about you guys but my blend is KICK ASS! And I got all my info from this blog. It’s so easy and way better than né thing they are selling since the ban, I was out for a week waiting on my chem supplier and ppl were goin crazy! including me lol and the stuff at the smoke shops just ain’t cuttin it! I use am2201 and JWH-122, I have not tried out too many chemicals but these two produce a very potent, long lasting buz.
powered by SEO Super Comments