No More Spice

It’s a sad day. Once our current stock of Spice has run out, then there’ll be no more Spice. :( I’m not sure if it’s actu­ally going to be banned, or if our sup­pliers just can’t get hold of it any more, but what I can tell you is that similar smoking mix­tures are still avail­able. We’ve still got Sence & Aroma on the site, and I added Smoke this morning, but here’s what we hope to get hold of in the next few weeks:

• Yucatan Fire
  • Genie
  • Mojo
  • Red Ball
  • Ignite
  • Cahoots
  • Chill
  • Zo Hai
  • Eclipse

Hold tight, Spice fans!

17 Responses to No More Spice

1. sereneone777 says:

My husband bought a bag of serenity now at a local head shop. He is a long time bud smoker, but recently had to quit. My ques­tion is, will this stuff show up on a drug test, or can he fail the test because of it?

Also, at the shop they said that this was the best. Is it the best mojo or does anyone know of any better?

Have a look at this post: Drug Testing — All You Need To Know.

That should answer your first ques­tion at least.

3. Steph says:

No it won’t show up on a piss test, I promise you. My husband is in a halfway house and has to test on a regular, he smokes it daily . However, I will say that it can get addictive, actu­ally depedant on some level and slot of para­noia comes along with it . Depres­sion and irrat­ab­ility as well. I know this because I smoked it everyday for 2 months, I finally did some research and at this point I’m scared shit­less. I will never smoke it again, I’m actu­ally having with­drawls from it. All in all tell your husband it’s not worth it

4. Robin says:

I have my the­ories about the com­bin­a­tion of these herbs. The best thing to do is read about each herb in the blend and sees if the herbs relate to helping your life per­son­ally. There are special blends avail­able for this type of healing. Lots of research involved, but can be done. Email me if you have any questions.

5. Wanda says:

My BS degree husband has been doing this crap for over a year. Twice he has had seizures and still wont stop. It’s the stu­pidist thing I have ever seen and NO IT DOESNT SHOW UP ONDRUG TEST. He’s so damn stub­born. He says even though we are married it’s his body. He better be glad I’m kind of STUCK here right now cause I sick of the dumb­ness of the whole think.

Wanda: All you’ve said is that you think it’s stupid, but not why?

7. Wanda says:

There are people out there that DO NOT KNOW how to use the stuff. He smoked so much of it in one night he had a grand maul seizure. Let me ask you something…why do you do this crap? So you can get high? I have a brother in law that is Aut­istic. Last Christmas he said for Christmas “please fix my head”. He knows some­thing is wrong and he’s so intel­li­gent. Then there are idiots out there that smoke this crap to mess up their head. Sounds pretty intel­li­gent to me huh?

8. mike says:

ive been smoking this stuff for a straight 3 or 4 months and i have had no prob­lems and really enjoy the high. i say keep it legal.

9. Jojo says:

This chem­ical is not good at all. I have to agree with Wanda on this one. SWIM tried this for almost 8 months (on a habitual wake and bake level). They never had a seizure off of it but they did exper­i­ence with­drawl tend­en­cies. Also what they did exper­i­ence was an addic­tion problem that led to greater use at higher doses. Once quit­ting cold turkey, the with­drawal symp­toms were worse than any ever exper­i­enced before (off of any drug and they had tried almost all of them). Depres­sion, sui­cidal thoughts, paranonia, schiznophrenia, light and sound sens­it­ivity, nerve damage, head­aches, back­aches, loss of move­ment and muscle control, twitching, loss of appetite, fatigue and weight loss. It’s half life they say is 2 hours but smoking it for 8 months the with­drawl effects still haven’t worn off com­pletly after 2.5 months. Thanks to an extremly tal­ented neuro­psy­chi­at­rist and a support system this person as able to stay off the drug com­pletly before doing any per­manent damage to their neur­o­trans­mit­ters or nervous system.
    They said they also felt the toxins leaving their body through their sweat. So once able to coher­ently func­tion again they started to run everyday (and when they would feel the need to sweat). They said the after effects would go away after a long jog or run and then replaced with fresh water and endorphines nat­ur­ally.
    PS. Also some dis­trub­uted to people who have PTSD has had hor­rible results. The chem­ical in this drug causes them to lose hearing, lose sight, cause hal­lu­cin­a­tions, insomnia and feel­ings of invins­ib­ility. It also causes them to have flash­backs of whatever caused the PSTD to begin with.
    pps. This drug should not be availible to anyone at any dosage level. It is a “syn­thetic” can­nabinoid meaning that even though it may block some of the same can­nabinoid com­pounds it also could be made up of any other “fillers“
    One friend described it as being on a com­bin­a­tion of meth and horse tran­quil­izers. Another described it like a feeling of smoking LSD> whoa.
    The good short term effects do not out weigh the bad. If you feel like you have to get “high” that badly you have an addic­tion problem and should seek help imme­di­ately. SWIM decided to get help before it was too late and saw results quickly and pain­lessly (to an extent) they also wish they had never found this drug in the first place, driving them into an intense rehab­il­it­a­tion program.
    Please quit buying it now and stop taking any other drugs, they are illegal for a reason. Doing some research I found that this sub­stance is illegal in Canada and in the UK already, so obvi­ously some­thing is very wrong here.

10. Rita says:

I am won­dering if anyone knows a “good” way to mix the Damiana and Mullein. I am wanting a pretty good high from it. Both are leaves, any help?

11. stupid guy says:

I started smoking legal blends about 6 months ago, of it is made right there is no problem. When stupid asses spray the jwh on the herbs, there is the possab­ility of leaving hot spots. Hot spots are when there is more jwh sprayed on one spot then another. Oh ya ans there is mos def a good blend of herbs out thwre for dif­ferent ail­ments. Research Research Research.

12. Ricky says:

you guys need to make yo own,the flowers and weeds are cut . the product you are gettin high on,a dose fits on top three pin heads. yaw makin krooks rich

13. mellokatattack says:

welll i have used several dif types of this and gotten highes from omg i cant move to a slow burn to a mellow relaxed from dif types i have in one night smoked 3g that was the omg lol but i have never had any with­drawls nor have i had an addic­tion i am also in the mil­itary and have smoked up to the day i deployed with no side effects other than damn i got to wait 6 months for midtern leave i also can tell you i have never failed a ua sooo draw your own con­clu­sions just my experi­ance with it i can tell you it makes the troubles and lon­ley­ness of being deployed a bit easyer to swallow when you have down time

14. EZZZZ says:

Local Law enforce­ment was just on TV a couple days ago, and they have sent 3 UA test to the lab and 1 came up pos­itive for JWH . $6. for a regular UA, $36. to send to the Lab. Cor­rec­tions is asking for more money to send more UAs to the Lab or you will pay more for testing. I am not in legal trouble but I just wanted to pass it on that it can and will be detected.

15. mellokatattack says:

well that sucks just sucks ok guys and gals whats next whats as good but dont show up the chal­lenge is there

16. Jay says:

Hello,

I am the Pres­ident of a small incense man­u­fac­turing company based out of Florida. I was part of the first wave that went thro Louisiana this year. I’m here to tell you your right. Now please. Do what ever it is you need to do to get some atten­tion and do some­thing about it. You have my support.

I have a few sug­ges­tions that may help if any one would be interested.

17. Luis says:

I’ve been smoking this stuff chron­ic­ally (2 g. a day) for appr. the last 10 months and am trying to get away from it. I smoked mostly Cobra, Cali­fornia Kronic, relax, KO, dark, Funky Munky 2.0 and a few others. I’ve been smoking pot for over 7 years, 2 of those chron­ic­ally and started smoking the spice because it was cheaper, got you higher and was easily avail­able a several conv. stores. The high doesn’t last nearly as much, but you get hooked quickly. What I recently found out (but still kept smoking it) was that its damiana leaves sprayed with chem­icals. The chem­icals are in powder form and are mixed with acetone and sprayed; the acetone then evap­or­ates from the leaves. They use acetone because of its low boiling point (quickly evap­or­ates, no moldy leaves). Those of you who say “its all good its legal” have never smoked pot chron­ic­ally for several years, and think the side effects are that of chron­ic­ally smoking leaves. I have never exper­i­enced such an abuse to my lungs. I hope some of my lungs will heal. It even numbs your gums and teeth when you smoke it, strong sh&*. I touched down on some pot yes­terday, and wont be buying or smoking that sh&* again. So far I’ve exper­i­enced severe night sweating and extreme agit­a­tion from the with­draws; about half as bad as alcohol with­draw, and I’m not talking about a hang over kids, DT’s. good thing I have the pot.