JWH-018 Toxicology

ToxicSince my last post about the spice behind Spice (and other smoking mix­tures such as Smoke, Serenity Now, K2, Sence, etc), it has been brought to my atten­tion that some initial tox­ic­o­logy testing has been done on the syn­thetic can­nabin­oid JWH-018. Before we get down to the details however, here’s some pretty weird back­ground inform­a­tion — the sponsor and pro­vider of these studies wishes to remain anonym­ous! Unfor­tu­nately, this makes the whole thing a lot less cred­ible, but since this is the only inform­a­tion we have right now, let’s hope someone else can verify these things at a later date. So far, one pro­fessor (who also wishes to remain anonym­ous) thinks these are real, but as of yet, no one is willing to put their name down on any kind of formal state­ment. If you, or anyone you know, has the rel­ev­ant expert­ise to look over these studies, please drop me a line!

(Quick Update — A lot of people have been dis­cuss­ing and linking to this post, but there remains some sus­pi­cion that I have some­thing to gain by saying the JWH-018 isn’t that harmful. Firstly, JWH-018 is now illegal in the UK. Secondly, as I men­tioned just above this, if I have got any­thing wrong, please pick me up on it! If it turns out my ana­lysis of the data is incor­rect, I will correct it!)

Feel free to invent your own con­spir­acy the­or­ies, but for now, let’s take a look at the data. You can down­load the PDF doc­u­ments in this Zip file [2.04 MB]

CYP450 Inhibition Assay

This first assay looks at the effect of a drug on spe­cific enzymes in your liver. These Cyto­chrome P450 enzymes are respons­ible for meta­bol­ising the vast major­ity of drugs you might put in your body, so if you’ve got too much of one drug in your system (ie paracetamol/​acetaminophen), then other drugs that are also meta­bol­ised by these enzymes (ie alcohol) may compete for these enzymes and so hang around in your system for longer. As you can imagine, it’s import­ant to under­stand how one drug may affect the meta­bol­ism of another, in case of any dis­as­ter­ous drug-drug inter­ac­tions.

Results: JWH-018 will prob­ably inter­act with the meta­bol­ism of other drugs, so more in vivo work is neces­sary.

hERG Binding Assay

hERG stands for human Ether-à-go-go Related Gene. This gene codes for a par­tic­u­lar type of potassium channel found on heart tissue. This channel pumps potassium ions out of the heart muscle cells and are crit­ical in coördin­at­ing the heart’s elec­trical activ­ity. Unfor­tu­nately, these chan­nels are a prime target for drugs to bind to, dis­rupt­ing their func­tion. This can lead to “Long QT Syn­drome”, asso­ci­ated with faint­ing and can lead to sudden death, so you can see why these kinds of tests are import­ant. Here’s a typical ECG record­ing showing what’s called the “QT inter­val” shown in blue, which lasts for longer than it should do if these chan­nels are dis­rup­ted.

QT Interval

Results: JWH-018 does not inter­fere with these chan­nels. That’s a good thing.

Cytotoxicity Assay

This simple test essen­tially looks at how many cells die when you perfuse them with a drug. The more cells that die, the more toxic the drug.

Results: JWH-018 is not cyto­toxic at low con­cen­tra­tions.

GreenScreen HC Genotoxicity Assay

This assay looks at how much a drug will inter­fere with our DNA. Typ­ic­ally, any­thing that damages DNA is bad news, being poten­tially car­ci­no­genic, making the rationale behind this test glar­ingly obvious. This test was also per­formed in the pres­ence of a frac­tion taken from liver cells, which will break down the drug. This not only checks if the drug will damage DNA, but also its break­down products.

Results: JWH-018 does not damage DNA, so shouldn’t give you cancer.

Rat Repeat Toxicity Assay

Guess what happens in this exper­i­ment. A number of ren­agade lab rats looking for a bad time are rounded up and prom­ised free drugs (kind of like Pleas­ure Island from Pinoc­chio; that shit was scary!). The rats are then dosed up and observed. Ini­tially, they appear leth­ar­gic (read: totally baked) but a few of them died at higher doses. This appears to be down to prob­lems breath­ing rather than organ tox­icity, but only affected the male rats, who appeared more sens­it­ive to the com­pound. The drug didn’t appear to accu­mu­late in their systems either, but they did lose some weight, prob­ably because they couldn’t be arsed to eat. JWH-018 showed a huge potency and was found to be tachy­phylactic (my new favour­ite word — it means that more of a drug is required to reach the same state fol­low­ing an initial dosage).

Results: Accord­ing to FDA guidelines, the human equi­val­ent dose is 0.016 mg/​kg but it should be tested in other species before this can be seen as reli­able!

Rat Pharmacokinetics

Data is col­lec­ted on a number of dif­fer­ent “phar­ma­cokin­etic” aspects of the drug, such as how it is absorbed, dis­trib­uted through­out the body, meta­bol­ised and excreted, which can help with the design of future clin­ical trials.

Results: JWH-018 is dis­trib­uted well through­out the rat’s tissues. Meta­bol­ism and excre­tion are normal, with a plasma half-life of approx­im­ately 2 hours

Summary

Well, from the looks of these tests, JWH-018 seems to be pretty safe, but unless you want to piss off Ben Gol­dacre, it would be wise not to rely on this “test tube data” entirely. Also, like I said before, we don’t know where this data has come from, cloud­ing the issue even further.

Feel free to ask any ques­tions in the com­ments.

Big thanks to Alfa @ Drugs​-Forum​.com for letting me know about these studies. You can read all about JWH-018 on their Drugs Wiki.

COM­MENTS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN CON­TINUE DIS­CUSS­ING SYN­THETIC CAN­NABIN­OIDS HERE OR INDI­VIDUAL SMOKING MIX­TURES HERE..

444 Responses to JWH-018 Toxicology

1. Tommy says:

Hello every­one. I find all of these posts very inter­est­ing to say the least. We have a 100% money back guar­an­tee. We will replace product free of charge. In this game, it is pos­sible to get bad batches of product. There­fore that’s why we offer to replace or refund when a cus­tomer isn’t happy. Simply send back what you didn’t use and we’ll replace or refund. That simple. We’ll take care of the rest with our sup­plier.

Yes, we use baggies for our chem­ic­als, because that’s what they are. “Raw Chem­ic­als”. If you want pretty pack­aging, ask us about our line from Natures Uphoria and, the new Mister Miyagi Herbal Incense

We also market pre-pack­aged fully mar­ket­able end use products. We have some of the best on the market. So, that flyer in our package is simply to make our cus­tom­ers aware of what we offer as far as being a dis­trib­utor for one or more of our lines. You see most of our cus­tom­ers are actual busi­nesses and they’re looking to make an income through more than one revenue stream and insert­ing this flyer has proven to be a quite bene­fi­cial move for expand­ing our busi­ness. If you don’t like the flyer, ok. Sorry to have wasted your time point­ing out some products that can make you some more money.

So, if anyone who is reading these posts wants to actu­ally speak to one of us and see how you feel after­wards, then please call our “toll free #” that is answered during busi­ness hours. Or email me at info@​naturesuphoria.​com

We are a real, legit­im­ate busi­ness with over 75 years col­lect­ive busi­ness exper­i­ence in this area.

Tommy

2. Berny says:

I inhaled a hit 18 minutes ago. It was only 1 – 1.5 mg JWH -018 on top of a couple flakes of cheap damiana store bought spice. In only 3 minutes my legs went a little weak and the heavy onslaught of a good rip began to flow. No para­noia but I am sure only 1 more mg would have been more than I need being alone, as I like company usually.
    It really is a weird buzz com­pared to real greens. The bottom of my ribcage gets tight. My mind slows down and I have to think a little harder. LOL, damn…

3. Overbuyincrap says:

Even though Ive had a bad exper­i­ence ReChemz are still pretty ethical and have great cus­tomer service. I have no problem with the other items they are selling or how they market them my issue was with cut or low quality 073 and 018. I will send all of my jwh 073 back to them , and if there new batch is up to par i will buy from them but not until then. So con­sider this matter Semi Closed, Still waiting for the refund to hit my bank but my bank usually takes 24 hours .

4. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

Thanks for the input every­one , i think i have it resolved but still no cheddar n bank. but i changed my nick from over­buy­in­crap i made it up in the heat of the moment and hope­fully its no longer needed.

5. x1 says:

Tommy-

Thanks for joining the dis­cus­sion. I cer­tainly recog­nize research­chem­ic­alz as 100% legit­im­ate, as I have obtained 100% legit­im­ate mater­ial from you.

And you guys are ace in cus­tomer service. Cheers for that.

Now then, you say “In this game, it is pos­sible to get bad batches of product.”

Well, why aren’t you folks testing your product stateside after it comes off the boat? Seems logical, yes? Does research­chem­ic­alz not have the where­withal to conduct an assay of its own when receiv­ing large volumes of new mer­chand­ise? Are you folks just importers/​exporters, and not a single organic chemist among you?

If so, I recom­mend you hire a Quality Control person with an organic chem­istry back­ground.

You say “If you want pretty pack­aging, ask us about our line from Natures Uphoria and, the new Mister Miyagi Herbal Incense”

Who said they want pretty pack­aging? I think we were dis­cuss­ing how other vendors supply mater­ial in a vacuum-sealed foil packet. It’s still in a little baggie once you tear open the sealed packet. Wouldn’t you agree that a vacuum-sealed foil packet is more secure, both from the ele­ments, and eye­balls, than a mere Ziploc bag with some­thing scrawled on it in black Sharpie? And more pro­fes­sional? Wouldn’t you agree that it inspires more con­fid­ence in the product?

I’m sure your Mr. Miyagi herbal whatever is very very pretty, but who cares?

Also, I want to mention that the word is “carries,” not “carrys”. You might want to pass that along to the person who handles your website, so they can fix it on the research­chem­ic­alz homepage. The sen­tence as posted reads “Research​chem​ic​alz​.com is a company that carrys…” Sorry to be a spelling/​grammar nazi but I cringe when I see that, because it is so unpro­fes­sional.

I know I’m sound­ing like a harsh a-hole but I do appre­ci­ate you actu­ally showing up and putting a word in, and please take our com­ments to heart! We need strong ethical vendors and serious quality control.…this is not too much to ask when the amount of money being made out there is taken into con­sid­er­a­tion.

Cheers-

6. Willie says:

To: x1,

Well said and I agree %100 with your assess­ment.

Regards,

Willie

7. Tommy says:

Hi X1
    Maybe we should hire you? Feel free give me a call on my cell and we can discuss all of this. 949−836−3099

Would love to see some of your work. I mean I am sure many would like to know your cre­den­tials. As it does appear you are an expert.

Where do you have your JWH 018 tested? Would love to know that one.

Vendors weigh­ing in on ethics etc is great, but let’s be careful not to let this turn into some kind of cus­tomer support thread.

I may have to start pruning…

Also, lol at #276.

9. x1 says:

Tommy:

Never mind your cell phone. We can discuss this here, out in the open. I see the recent success of research­chem­ic­alz has gone to your head. Shame. This always happens…good for a while and then the arrog­ance creeps in, and things go to shit.

You guys were on your game a few weeks ago. I’ve recom­men­ded you on this blog, which you will dis­cover if you go back and read through the com­ments. I feel that I have been for­tu­nate to get quality mater­ial from you. I regret that I do not have that same supreme con­fid­ence in your most recent ship­ment. But this is a con­ver­sa­tion that can be helpful to those who find it, as it high­lights the murk­i­ness and peril of fishing around in the uni­verse of RC biz, looking for the holy grail of ace quality and ace service.

Cer­tainly I’m not an expert. I’m a con­sumer. The cre­den­tials should be on your end. The expert­ise should be on your end. Right?

I guess it’s a trust and com­mu­nic­a­tion issue. If you guys don’t have any serious way to check what you’re selling, that’s under­stand­able. You import, chop up, sell, roll in the dough.…no science neces­sary. Per­fectly under­stand­able. But by all means lets have that con­ver­sa­tion out in the open, so all present and future RCers, both com­mer­cial and recre­ational, can see plain as day what’s going on, and let the mar­ket­place sort out the most reli­able from the least.

Cer­tainly you would agree with that sen­ti­ment, Tommy? That the mar­ket­place thrives on vig­or­ous com­pet­i­tion, trans­par­ency, and swift dis­sem­in­a­tion of maximum inform­a­tion?

Tell ya what. I’m going to take my most recent small ship­ment from research­chem­ic­alz, that which resides in the ghetto ziploc with the black sharpie scrawled on it (which may be per­fectly good for all I know!)…and chuck it in the trash. Call it “accept­able loss”. I know buythemg is all-around super­ior. I’m giving this other sacra joint a whirl to, and I’ll be sure to lay down a full report on that when it comes in.

Tommy, how ’bout let us know if you finally learn how to play the game well enough to guar­an­tee a con­sist­ent product. Shouldn’t be too hard, what with all those accu­mu­lated years of exper­i­ence you were touting earlier. I hope one day to be able to recom­mend you guys again with no reser­va­tion. Thanks for the good times (which were indeed VERY good while they lasted!).

Cheers-

10. Tommy says:

It appears to me that you’re trying to provoke me.

We do have quality control measure in place. One thing, even when a con­sumer comes across as an expert, some of those people may just want to know.

And, yes we have a sci­ent­ist, chemist, and a natur­o­pathic dr on our staff. So, why not let’s discuss this any­where. I have done nothing but respond politely to everything you have said.

I asked a simple ques­tion of you. If it’s too big an issue for you to tell us who you are, then I think that speaks volumes. Again just so every­one can see on this BLOG. We stand behind our products and offer a 100% replace­ment or refund guar­an­tee.

Gone to my head? Are you kidding me? Be for real dude.

11. Tommy says:

PS, X1

Why not just a request a refund? Or replace­ment? It’ll be to you the very next day. Or, are you trying to accom­plish some other goal?

12. x1 says:

Tommy-

You are sharp. YES, I am trying to provoke you.

I am trying to provoke you into working harder to make sure nobody gets bad chem that burns funny and smells wrong and might be nasty busi­ness. And I am trying to provoke you into fixing a sopho­moric spelling error on your home page.

I don’t mean you per­son­ally of course. But it’s better for the busi­ness all around if the buyers and sellers occa­sion­ally light fires under each other’s arses (I use “arse” out of respect for the UK origin of this blog).

You have quality control? You have a sci­ent­ist, chemist, and natur­o­path on staff? Which one of them are qual­i­fied to test your batches for purity? You seemed to be imply­ing that you did not test, so if that is not the case, by all means, let’s correct the record.

I didn’t realize you needed my actual iden­tity along with my cre­den­tials. I went over my cre­den­tials before. I am a non-expert con­sumer. With regard to my actual iden­tity, I am your “cus­tomer”. Your once-and-hope­fully-again-in-the-future cus­tomer.

Other goal than a refund or replace­ment? YES. I did say you were sharp, after all. The money is a pit­tance. And what would I be swap­ping for? I’m still not clear on your quality control “measure”. It seems very mys­ter­i­ous and enig­matic. My “other goal” is to toss what may or may not be bunk chem into the garbage can and not have to worry about it, since the mar­ket­place is still a vibrant place and there is at least one other better option out there. Not on price, surely…but, again, the money is a pit­tance.

I hope I have pro­voked you into vig­or­ous internal dis­cus­sion at ReChemz Central Command Alphar­etta at least a little bit.…if only enough to get that damn word fixed on your home page.

Cheers-

13. x1 says:

Shit­fire! It’s fixed! It now says “carries”!!!!!!!!!

Bless you Tommy.

14. joseph says:

i just landed an account with a head shop that has been selling JWH products for 7 years. 2003 is when it first hit the streets from what ive researched and this guy moves massive quant­it­ies. so in those 7 years he has had all kinds of people buying and no one has ever repor­ted any side effects. that tells me we may be closer to knowing more about it. ill inform when i get more details.

15. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

UPDATE,

It does seem that ReChemz are really trying to make it right with me, they even overnighted 2g of 18 for free, and i will update here once again . x1, i have talked to 2 other guys who ordered around the same time i did and there product seemed up to par, and you may very well have great product waiting for you. I will say again, im a annoy­ingly per­sist­ent guy and EVERY email i sent or call i made was quickly answered. Even based on my last few exper­i­ences (con­sid­er­ing most places dont even reply when u email neg or pos com­ments) I must say REChemz is still way above par on Cus­tomer Service and do appear to be doing what they can to clear their name with me. And lets just say i could have been alot nicer in these emails and they could have been rude about it but they were very nice and pro­fes­sional Its a rare quality in such a deman­ded RC world where it may take months to hear a response, let alone getting replace­ment mater­ial within 3 days of com­plaint.

Like i said, I will update when i receive new ship­ment and i will leave my opinion.
    Choose to have a PEACE­FUL day!

16. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

josepph.…its hard to report side effects on items marked not for human con­sump­tion so i wouldnt take lack of neg reports to as proof that there is no side effects, there ARE side effects with the HERBS theirsek­vels, let alone with jwh

17. ???? says:

does anyone know fore­sure with out a doubt if this will show up in your pee after not using for 5 day?

18. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

It will not Show up unless its man­dated by MIL­IT­ARY, most places espe­cially with instant test haven’t syn­thes­ized the chem­ic­als so its unlikely. I do believe Gov is now testing for it in mil­it­ary but other than that…not yet, I have passed 3 UDS and 1 swab and Nothing but my pre­scribed medi­cine. You Will pop dirty for THC if A) your body hasn’t fully meta­bol­ized the pot in your system from your last used Mj, Or you have been Naughty and used your trusty old friend that STILL has resin from MJ even if you think its ‘clean enough’. Buy a new loose incense burner and there ya go get a nice one at lo’ bobs for 10 dolla

19. Just Wondering... says:

Hi Guys,

Don’t know alot about JWH-018 and am hoping you might be able to help. Friend of a friend had it sent to her in a country where it’s illegal (not illegal where it was sent from) but now the police are involved and have taken hair samples. She hasn’t had any for about 6 weeks and then it was only a small ammount. Any ideas if she’s gonna be in trouble or will it not show up on hair tests?

Thanks in advance!

20. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

or B) your mix had real can­nabis in it.…very doubt­ful because these people are trying to fill a LEGAL demand (for now anyway) for a Product that people wil buy alot of..so why would they screw it up? or your buddies played a hor­rible prank why you were passed out and they shot­gunned you into ‘Nice Dreams’

I used the SAME day for ALL tests and heh hum itz all godd baby but dont be dumb dont rub it in the local Police or PO officer because thats what will get the pro­hib­i­tion wheels a turnin which leads to the REAL reason , but we con­tinue to prevail towards psy­cho­act­ive freedom

oh boy , im ram­bling .…ReChemz finally made me Smile! No money posted in bank from refund but my bank is a credit union might take another day. Very fast Ship­ping they lit­er­ally sent me an email like 25 hrs ago and got my package like 22 hours after they sent receipt…Quickest deliv­ery ive had! But yes Im finally drop­ping the whole thing as a fluke , the 18 is still white and very fluffy but seems to be active between 2mg-5mg and im finally apply­ing to my roots hope­fully i get a few cm’s this month! TTYL

21. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

well laws are usually ret­ro­act­ive, like if they make beer illegal tomor­row , you cant get in trouble for still being drunk or having alcohol in your system…but hon­estly i dont know how long it takes to meta­bol­ise jwh but if she just did incense its usually so small of a dose per gram it may not show up…let us know of the results! i want to learn as much as i can about this…

22. just letting you know says:

Absyn­thet­ics–

What country are you in that laws are usually ret­ro­act­ive? If you live in America and you think that the gov­ern­ment can make some­thing illegal today– and charge you with said crime- because you broke a law that didn’t exist last week? I’m sorry, but the legal system works in a way that pro­hib­its you from being arres­ted for a crime that wasn’t a crime at the time of viol­a­tion. If you heard this shit from a cop, I’d talk to a lawyer.

Just won­der­ing– If your “friend of a friend” is not men­tally com­petant enough to check out the laws involved during inter­na­tional trans­ac­tions, then she should be having to deal with the con­squences of being a dumb fuck. Who orders RCs inter­na­tion­ally without research­ing per­tin­ant laws?
    Let me advise you a bit here. Tell your “friend” that the inter­net in which she ordered her RCs has a tool called “Google”. Then say,” You can type things into the little box provided and it will tell you valu­able inform­a­tion which may keep your dumb ass out of prison. You should have done your research a lot earlier. These kinds of unin­formed, ignor­ant actions just make things tougher on us that are trying to legally get by. Keep up the good work, dumb ass, you’re going to fuck it up for every­one because you’re too lazy to do your research. You should not be allowed to sniff Vick Vapor Rub, much less get near any­thing that requires you to light a flame.”

Spead this advice to any other “friends of friends” that you may have. It will serve you well.

23. ???? says:

how long does it stay in your system just incase it does get man­dated for a ua test?

24. @ just letting you know says:

Who are you to call me or my friend a dumb ass or a fuck witt?! READ MY POST! She was sent it from some­where that was legal — she did not order it online and did not even ask it to be sent to her.

Not men­tally com­petant enough? — take a look in the mirror!! You obvi­ously have no social skills at all!! Giving people on the inter­net shit to make your sad self feel better

“These kinds of unin­formed, ignor­ant actions just make things tougher on us that are trying to legally get by” and exactly HOW is this effect­ing you? and exactly what jus­ti­fic­a­tion do you have for being so abusive?

Go take a long walk off a short cliff and do every­one a favor!

25. just letting you know says:

” Friend of a friend had it sent to her in a country where it’s illegal (not illegal where it was sent from) but now the police are involved and have taken hair samples.”

Accord­ing to that state­ment, she had it sent to herself in a country where it was illegal. She didn’t ask for it to be sent to her? What company is this that is ran­domly sending out active free­bies?
    The police being involved will only happen a few more times before we lose legal groud because of the neg­at­ive atten­tion that jwh 018 is receiv­ing.
    How is it smart is to get mixed up in an inter­na­tional drug bust because you didn’t check out simple facts that were avail­able?

Well, at least I under­stand the simple sci­entific fact that if I walk off a cliff, gravity will take effect. Maybe your friend should start with a few simple brain teasers to help ease to pain of reading. And as a matter of fact, I am doing you a favor by letting you know that you would not have to ask for legal advice on a site such as this if you used common sense.

26. just letting you know says:

And what is a “fuck witt”?

27. just letting you know says:

And by the way, my sad ass is sitting here enjoy­ing my freedom… let us know how you (or your so called friend) like prsion rape. Maybe you can read a book with all that time on your hands.

28. @ just letting you know says:

Ok ebough of this shit…you really are a numpty! It IS a friend of a friend.…her mate sent it to her as it is readily avail­able in Ireland. They are only 19 so not very wise when it comes to things like this.

I wasn’t asking for legal advise only wanted to ask some one if they knew about hair testing. You obvi­ously don’t as you haven’t given ANY advise only went off on one as you clearly have some anger issues getting so shitty on a forum.

I too am enjoy­ing my freedom and have nothing to worry about was just trying to help a friend. I also just got some really usefull inform­a­tion from another site and they don’t have to worry about hair tests.

No need for any more of your shitty com­ments — I will no longer be getting email responses from your posts — enjoy your miser­able state!

29. just letting you know says:

To add ‚for your benefit, though, all bitchi­ness aside, my source at LabCorp says there is no hair test that is stand­ard in this situ­ation for the general public and the com­pan­ies hiring the general public that Lab­Corps provides testing for (this is only the US as far as I know). The mil­it­ary in the US have the means of testing for jwh-018, so it’s really depend­ing on how indepth they want to go. I’ve heard rumored that the european nations we are famil­iar with are devis­ing a UA. Not too sure about that rumor, though.
    Sorry for the rough­ness– I hate to see people do stupid and pre­vent­able things to them­selves. Did your friend actu­ally sign or accept a package lit­er­ally into her hands, or did it get caught up in customs and end up hand delivered by the cops?

Stop arguing.

31. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

THANK U Syn­chronium , and I feel stupid for say are ret­ro­act­ive i meant most places they aren’t retro , i live in US and it will be an issue here soon enough…wish they would realize that Prohib isnt working for pot and if they do the same to ja dub people will just find some­thing more dan­ger­ous and not studied on humans. If only there was a plant that grew from earth that you cannot OD on and can also be used for …fuels, clothes, jewelry, rope, paper, and to peace­fully calm almost all who use it…that would be the perfect plant .… wake up ppl! ITs time for OUR CULTURE to rise and take over this waste­ful, evil, and obtuse way of think­ing and con­trolling our life’s!

32. jim says:

2grams jwh-018 +2grams jwh-073 + 8oz. everclear = what amount of high potency incense?.….…anybody know for sure? I would guess 4oz?

33. Willie says:

To: Jim

250ml/4,000mg =0.0625

Don’t quite know what you are asking.

34. is it possible says:

Ser­i­ously, you should know what coun­tries you’re dealing with. The asian laws are harsh. Whereas a gram of some­thing in the USA can get you pro­ba­tion and some fines, some coun­tries have the death penalty. It never hurts to check.

35. Willie says:

To: Jim,

I had to reread your comment. The norm is 1 gram of jwh dis­solved into 400ml or 500ml of 190% proof everclear then 1 or 2 ounces of herbs are soaked. This is the norm. You can do your cal­cu­la­tions from your doub­ling the jwh’s.

36. Tim says:

What keeps JWH-018 inter­est­ing and fun for me is that I don’t use it more than once every few days.

At this level, EVERY time I use it, it reminds me, like for the FIRST time, what it is I enjoy about it… and it feels fresh and new instead of the same old chronic buzz that pot got to be after decades of daily use.

ONE HIT is all it takes, too. What a letup it gives on my lungs and heart!

A buddy of mine and I went in together and got some JWH-081, 018, 073, and 200… he’s gonna be mixing ‘em all together in what I can only assume will be a super-special way/​proportion and we’ll see what comes out of it all. Will keep y’all posted when the results come in.

I’m also act­ively looking for RESEARCH­ERS who’ve never tried any of these sub­stances before, and will be happy to send out some free samples for testing and feed­back pur­poses –if that applies to you, let me know if you’re inter­ested in helping out. Your privacy will assured; email me at jsots@​msn.​com.

37. ???? says:

does anyone know how long it takes spice to leave your system please respond thanks.

38. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

????- no but if you find a cred­ible source with an answer please share..

Does anyone know the legal status of WIN 55 , 212 – 2 and any exper­i­ences to boot? have my own sources but dont wanna break the law. Live in The corn state, United States , i wanna live to BC or holland, some­where not so obtuse about MJ . But any input may help TY

39. x1 says:

Tim-

Right on. In mod­er­a­tion, this stuff does not get old. Keeping at least a 1-day buffer between uses seems to almost totally reset the tol­er­ance level. But I’m more of a once-a-week user, and through oral inges­tion to boot, which is a heavy, long-lasting stone (this is the 018073 combo).

I have no com­plaints, other than stomach pains from gorging upon cookies+ice cream+peanut butter during the hard­core munch­down that hits at about the 2.5-hour mark. All the classic, quality reefer hall­marks are there with regard to humor, music, sex, food…but without the reefer. It’s really quite amazing.

Please do report back about the JWH 4-pack exper­i­ence. I feel like 018073 together is won­der­fully bal­anced and com­plete already, so I’ll be espe­cially curious to hear whether any further enhance­ment is pos­sible.

Absyn­thet­ics-
    WIN 55,212 – 2 is not con­trolled. But if I under­stand cor­rectly it is both more expens­ive and less potent than JWH-018.

FYI my order from Sacra came in today. Can’t speak to the quality of the actual product yet, but we def­in­itely have a winner on the super­fi­ci­al­it­ies of product pack­aging. Product is con­tained in packets with printed labels (no sharpie) INSIDE a sealed foil packet.…INSIDE a larger sealed white vinyl packet…INSIDE the USPS pri­or­ity envel­ope. Comes with mater­ial safety data sheets which are quite nicely done up, actu­ally.

Inter­est­ingly, they list their JWH-018 at slightly less than 99% purity, and the product is more tan or even slightly orange-ish rather than white. Whereas the JWH-073 looks like all the other 073 I’ve seen…light tan (they call it light yellow on the sheet).

I have decided NOT to chuck the ReChemz mater­ial that I already had, as it occurred to me I could prob­ably do a decent side-by-side com­par­ison, provided both sets of products are indeed what they purport to be.

Sacra wins the first round. Awesome website, com­mu­nic­a­tion, and turnaround…awesome safe secure pack­aging with doc­u­ment­a­tion. The buying exper­i­ence is very much akin to the pro­fes­sion­al­ism of buythemg…but at ReChemz prices. I hope to be further encour­aged after addi­tional scru­tiny.

Cheers

40. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

is waiting on his Sacra deliv­ery today ! ill let ya know what i think!

41. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

X1: The money from refund from Rechemz hit my bank today, they also sent two free g’s of 18, which is really white and fluffy not gran­u­lar at all but after several test and i can con­clude that its good enough for a decent blend. I am still waiting on sacra its in my neigh­bor­ing state right now so im hoping within the hour!

42. Ricky Howell says:

What would be decent flavor mix to get a taste like blue­berry or straw­berry. Any recom­mend­a­tion.

43. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

alot of people use extracts to ‘scent’ there mixes …i dont really know alot about it other than dont say flavor when the product is not for consumption..so for ‘scents’ check out google !

44. Gary Gunnz says:

Can anyone sub­stan­ti­ate the claims that the Depart­ment of Defense is testing it’s per­sonel for JWH-018? More spe­cific­ally, I’m trying to determ­ine if the Marine Corps act­iv­ley tests for JWH-018 in it’s urinalysis. I’ve searched long and far, and I have yet to find any­thing on the inter­net that spe­cifies that DoD/​ Mil­it­ary per­sonel were caught smoking spice because they were tested for JWH-018. I’m looking for facts, not un-sub­sta­ti­ated, opin­ions. Thanks!

45. pooh says:

ok, thought i was going nutz because i wasn’t getting the same result as x1. i feel better that i may be able to get a refund or replace­ment for my stuff.

my story? i was born a poor black child…oops, wrong story.

mixed up the potion as i described earlier loosely fol­low­ing x1’s formula: 1g 073, 500mg 018, 750ml 151 everclear. couldn’t get the stuff to mix all the way, but hit it anyhow, start­ing at 2ml, then 3ml, then 4ml, so on, trying at max two doses a day. i didn’t acutally get off until i said f-it and downed 10ml @ once. even then, it was very slow to come on, but lasted into the next morning, and i never really felt the trip­pi­ness like many have described and like how it was with the k2.

i had 12 the 018 left, so i decided to try to vape some. started out slow, less than a match­head, then match­head size, up to 12 a friggen bic pen cap “shovel”. i must have been vaping 20 – 40mg at a time with only modest results. i knew either i am some miracle baby or this sh!t ain’t workin’.

ok, fast forward, i’d been hitting the 018 until it was gone. took maybe 10 ses­sions to kill off 500mg of the stuff between my friends and i. they were all like “what’s the big deal”, so down with the miracle baby theory. leaves one pos­sib­il­ity: bunk research­chem­ic­alz.

i still had the 073 and some 018 locked up in everclear, so i pro­ceeded to boil off the carrier and smoke what was left. this actu­ally worked for the most part. i was able to get quite stoned off the residues, pre­sum­ably from the 073 since i knew the 018 was lame. it was a time-con­sum­ing process to get all the alcohol burned off safely, but paid out in actu­ally getting me some­thing for my invest­ment.

my con­clu­sion is that i got some bad 018, but the 073 was prob­ably ok. i’m going to see if i can get a replace­ment or refund for the 018. wish me luck…

46. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

wow, if you got the same thing i did that burnt with weird reddish tinge to it ( both 73 and 18 white and powdery really fluffy or gran­uler like sand or salt? smell really really strong when vaped?

47. .;{AbSyNtHeTiCs};. says:

i was too scared ‚I saved it so when i can find out where to test it , I wanna know the inert com­pounds if it was cut because any­thing of 6mg could bring on the ‘fear’ of 18 and your dose was CraZy! They sent me more but im not impressed, i got my money back so im not trippin, come on bi da mg lemme join your élite club! hmm. mm

48. pooh says:

no, i didn’t notice any red tinges, just a letdown. if there was a red tinge, i may have missed it, but the granu­als of the 018 WERE quite varied. i thought the dosage was crazy too, hence the miracle baby com­ments.

49. x1 says:

pooh-

For starters 151-proof Everclear is a bad idea. The part of it that’s not alcohol is.…..water.……and JWH does not dis­solve in water. This is why it’s such a pisser to get dis­sol­u­tion in some­thing less than 190-proof (and even then takes some small effort).

I made two batches yes­ter­day. One was a sac­rare­search batch, and the other was the research­chem­ic­alz batch that I had con­tem­plated tossing in the can.

With respect to phys­ical dis­sem­in­a­tion into solu­tion, the sac­rare­search batch per­formed as expec­ted, requir­ing typical stir­ring, reset­tling, tamping, crush­ing, and agit­a­tion on the order of roughly 15 minutes.

The rechemz batch, on the other hand, dis­solved very very fast. Maybe too fast. The 018 in par­tic­u­lar was very soft and took almost no effort to break down into solu­tion. That batch was prepped in 5 minutes. That is the only batch I’ve made where the powder dis­persed with almost no effort.

And I’ll have to wait on issuing a potency verdict on that one, since I could only further test one of the two last night.

I went with the sacra batch. Pleased to report, she works. 4mL solu­tion, at 2.5mg JWH per 1mL 190 E (total 10 mg JWH into system), per­formed exactly as expec­ted.

Sacra = Win! It’s good to have options.

Cheers

50. pooh says:

haven’t got any con­firm­a­tion from sacra or a reply from researchz. any­thing special i need to do to get in “the club”?